Sunday, March 23, 2008

Face Time -- Day 1 -- Grace

FACE TIME:

Getting To Know God Better By Spending Face Time With Him

A Devotional Guide To Understanding

The Essential Spiritual Elements Of

The Quality Disciple’s Life

WEEK ONE / DAY 1 / GRACE

I. GRACE has an effect upon everything that I think and do.

For the quality disciple, it all begins with having a foundation of GRACE…

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:24

What does this say…What does it mean…What is God saying to me?

What kind of worth do I put upon my life? What do I value?

What am I doing in order to insure that I will finish the race and complete the task that Jesus has entrusted to me?

In my own words, what is the gospel of God’s grace?

Talking To God: My Face Time With Him

Lord, I do want to see my life as one that has worth only when I am about doing Your business, staying on task and mission for You. Pour out Your grace upon me. Fill my heart and my mouth when You give me opportunities to testify to the gospel of Your amazing grace. This is the cry of my heart: May I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race I have entered and complete the task or mission my Lord Jesus has given me—the mission of testifying to the gospel of Your grace.

No comments: