Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spiritual Growth: Bible Study

FACE TIME:

Getting To Know God Better By Spending Face Time With Him

WEEK ONE / DAY 3 / SPIRITUAL GROWTH / BIBLE STUDY

III. SPIRITUAL GROWTH must be the norm for every Christian believer.

For the quality disciple, it all begins with having a foundation of grace… where as a result, we can worship God in the way He prefers…then, and only then, will we be able to experience genuine SPIRITUAL GROWTH…

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

A. Bible Study is an integral part of my day.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. Col. 3:16

What does this say…What does it mean…What is God saying to me?

Have I given the Word of Christ “permission” to take root in my heart?

Does the fruit of my Bible study impact those of whom I have a relationship?

Have I been experiencing a thankful heart?

Talking To God: My Face Time With Him

Lord, You are the Word of God. It is my heart-felt desire that You come and fill my heart with Your precious Word. I have grown weary of shallow. I want it deeply and richly. I want Your Word to be the grid for everything I think, say, and do. I make a willing choice, I give You permission to let the Word of Christ dwell or live in me richly. I thank You that the outcome will impact those I teach and admonish with all of Your wisdom as my heart is filled singing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude and thanks in my heart to God.

No comments: