Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spiritual Growth: Prayer

FACE TIME:

Getting To Know God Better By Spending Face Time With Him

WEEK ONE / DAY 4 / SPIRITUAL GROWTH / PRAYER

III. SPIRITUAL GROWTH must be the norm for every Christian believer.

For the quality disciple, it all begins with having a foundation of grace… where as a result, we can worship God in the way He prefers…then, and only then, will we be able to experience genuine SPIRITUAL GROWTH…

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

B. Prayer is akin to breathing in the air of heaven.

To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah Psalm 3:4

What does this say…What does it mean…What is God saying to me?

Is my prayer to the Lord my first response when I face a crisis?

Why is it important for me to cry aloud to the Lord?

How do I know when God answers me from His holy hill?

Talking To God: My Face Time With Him

Lord, You are not only the answer to my prayers, You are my Prayer. I want the kind of relationship with You that does not treat You like my cosmic bellhop, but to be Your friend and walk with You day by day, moment by moment, breath by breath. Lord it is to You I cry aloud; knowing that You will answer me from Your holy hill.

No comments: